Unlimited access >

Activate Your Seat

Has anyone tried this program?

I keep seeing their posts on Instagram and see a lot of my own positional flaws highlighted.

I’m interested in feedback on value of the program and if you purchased their brand of bunji or just rigged something up.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I looked up the program briefly. It seems like standard correct lower body workout. You probably don’t need a bungee cord to do something similar but bungees are a standard thing.

My first question would be, what’s your current off the horse fitness routine? If it’s nothing, then any fitness routine that works on lower body and torso fitness, balance, flexibility and stability could help your riding.

As far as targeting certain exercises for certain position problems, it would be so useful to get individual assessment from a sports physiotherapist even a non horse one, if you could explain the moves and issues. It is also important to see if you have actual skeletal issues like scoliosis or one leg shorter etc.

It’s also true that any fitness program is only as good as the effort you put into it and many of us can’t be trusted to follow through with any at home physical exercise :slight_smile: for the long term.

1 Like

I have this program. The exercises are basic lower body exercises, but the bungee really helps you focus on isolation and stabilization. It’s like TRX in that way, except that having the bungee around your hips moves the focus heavily towards pelvic stability, which is very helpful in the saddle.

I’m very fit and work out (pilates reformer, TRX, yoga) every day, but I was sore after starting this.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is helpful.

1 Like

I haven’t purchased it but the clips and advertisements I’ve seen look very correct based on my experience as a client of excellent personal trainers and yoga instructors over the years.

1 Like

Thanks for this comment, I took a look at the program and decided to buy the bungie and the first video. Quick question, did you find the first video useful or did you find yourself having to buy the more advanced one to get value from the program?

I just do the level 1 video. the exercises are not hard, but you definitely feel the effect. I din’t think I would at first because they seemed so easy, but I definitely felt them the next day.

Sometimes I pair this with a 1/2 hour Pilates upper body workout if I’m doing a full-body day.

1 Like

That’s great to hear, thanks!