Unlimited access >

Aiken mid Feb

I am looking for event, clinic and training suggestions for mid Feb in Aiken. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

www.paradisefarmaiken.com
This is where I am going for training mid Feb! I really enjoy training with Lellie

1 Like

Go onto The Aiken Horse online, it will list all clinics and shows.
There are really so many good trainers in this town!
I will however also recommend Lellie, I foxhunted with her for years, she is a wonderful trainer, and also lots of fun!
Stephen Bradley spends Feb at Full Gallop and I really got a lot out of the lesson I took with him.
Feb is the big month here and you will surely find a trainer that suits you.

1 Like

Hello all!

Random question on Aiken. I have relatives there, so I’m there a few times a year. I don’t have a horse…and I’m wondering, are there any trainers/barns/etc who would do like a “dressage vacation” type package with their resident horses? I’d love to get in the saddle down there!!! I’ll be down there next, the week after Rolex. As for my skill level, I’m an adult returning to the sport, my coach thinks I could be ready for a training level test this summer. Been back riding for a year, dressage only. Thanks!

1 Like

Kim Davies 803-220-5619 and Jennifer Fox 239-464-0534 at Radway in Hopeland Farms. Excellent dressage instruction, good sense of humor, they work ya but keep it fun.

1 Like