Unlimited access >

Alessandro Albanese Aurora long sleeve shirt

This is my first time posting so I don’t really know if this will get any answers or replies haha but it is worth a try…

So I am currently saving up for an Alessandro Albanese Aurora long sleeve shirt for showing and I don’t know if it is acceptable in the Hunter ring. I know it is acceptable in the Jumpers ring because we all have seen or some have seen the one and only Reed Kessler wear her Aurora shirt while she was being sponsored by Alessandro Albanese. I have NOT seen them in the Hunter ring yet but I hope that it is because they seem so comfortable!

Can anyone tell me if the Alessandro Albanese Aurora long sleeve shirt is acceptable in the Hunter ring?? Thanks so much:)

I have seen the white ones in the hunter ring before. I would go with a white one so you can wear it in either ring.

I just googled it since I have not seen it in person but I see no reason why it would not be acceptable, its beautiful, and elegant, I love the small details. I love the AA booth at the Hampton Classic too, they have some great stuff.

Saving up ?

http://www.myselleria.com/P2053-alessandro-albanese-aurora-women-competition-shirt