Unlimited access >

ALL BACK ON TRACK STUFF ON SALE!?

Tack of the day is amazing today!!
Not sure if they have been doing Back on Track products for a few days now and I missed the boat but I figured I would share just in case.

In case you are unfamiliar, there is a main item, a bonus item, then there’s a tab on the page that says ‘TOTD TOO’.

Every single thing is Back on Track… :eek:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have had my little eyeballs on a Back on Track saddle pad for a while, and I love that it’s on sale!

New tack, yay!

Hmm. It’s definitely not BOT stuff now. Do they change it throughout the day?

Everything changes at noon. The BOT stuff was good through last weekend.

Waaaaahhhh!!!

Hey wait wait wait!! Don’t pout yet.

Bit of Britain has 20 percent off BoT stuff too :slight_smile: The price was less than TOTD too (ie, $79.xx on TOTD for the 3’x3’ sheet, $71.xx on Bit of Britain).

Happy shopping. $400 of my tax refund just went in that direction… WB sheets are cheaper there too! :yes:

[QUOTE=TheJenners;7436365]
Hey wait wait wait!! Don’t pout yet.

Bit of Britain has 20 percent off BoT stuff too :slight_smile: The price was less than TOTD too (ie, $79.xx on TOTD for the 3’x3’ sheet, $71.xx on Bit of Britain).

Happy shopping. $400 of my tax refund just went in that direction… WB sheets are cheaper there too! :yes:[/QUOTE]

TOTD is run by BOB :slight_smile: Looks like BOB’s sale is good until midnight tonight.

My vet suggested I try a back on track saddle pad. Part of me thinks its a bunch of woo woo, but hey, if the vet gives me an excuse to buy an expensive saddle pad then what the heck… ordered :slight_smile:

Interesting that the price is different for the same item then! Plus it takes like two weeks to get shipping from TOTD, but BoB ships out faster. But a nugget to squirrel away, nonetheless :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TheJenners;7436659]
Interesting that the price is different for the same item then! Plus it takes like two weeks to get shipping from TOTD, but BoB ships out faster. But a nugget to squirrel away, nonetheless :)[/QUOTE]

That’s definitely weird, the saddle pad was the same on both sites. $1 shipping on TOTD and free shipping on orders over $75 on BOB, so TOTD worked out better for my order.

[QUOTE=Duckz;7436649]
TOTD is run by BOB :slight_smile: Looks like BOB’s sale is good until midnight tonight.

My vet suggested I try a back on track saddle pad. Part of me thinks its a bunch of woo woo, but hey, if the vet gives me an excuse to buy an expensive saddle pad then what the heck… ordered :)[/QUOTE]

I ordred a white A/P saddle pad just before noon, and I’m excited! Part of me thinks it’s nonsense too, but hey, it can’t hurt and some people rave about the stuff. $60 won’t be my most expensive lesson learned by far! I’ve always wanted to try BOT and can’t wait to test it out.

[QUOTE=chestnuthunter;7436726]
I ordred a white A/P saddle pad just before noon, and I’m excited! Part of me thinks it’s nonsense too, but hey, it can’t hurt and some people rave about the stuff. $60 won’t be my most expensive lesson learned by far! I’ve always wanted to try BOT and can’t wait to test it out.[/QUOTE]

A friend who is a vet didn’t feel there was any benefit to BOT products until she saw the results on the tendons of a client’s horse, cool and tight. She was so impressed she recommends them to all her clients.

[QUOTE=BAC;7436735]
A friend who is a vet didn’t feel there was any benefit to BOT products until she saw the results on the tendons of a client’s horse, cool and tight. She was so impressed she recommends them to all her clients.[/QUOTE]

I hear that kind of stuff a lot about BOT, which really interests me. Depending on the saddle pad I might have to get some exercise boots or polos, too!

Mild hijack: what is the must have out of all of the BOT products? I want to try some, but I’m not wealthy. What will I use most? I wrap a lot, standing and polos, but my ankles hurt too, and heck a pad would be handy…

Depends on what the horse needs…

My horse has hock arthritis, so hock boots are awesome. She also can get tight in her back and is so much happier in her BoT pad.

BofB cheaper with USEA discount. Plus, if you manage to get it over $75, the shipping is free. I bought a pair of socks to get the total up. Regular sox, not BoT ones.

My guy lives in his mesh sheet 24/7 whenever temps allow. It wouldn’t hold up on it’s own so he wears a turnout sheet or blanket over top depending on the temps. If they made a fly sheet he would wear BOT year round. All their products are great, some stay in place better than others however. Love the no bows, hate the hock boots for example. I have a neck brace that I wear to bed at night, it really should be called a neck wrap however as there is nothing bracey about it.

Almost every horse at the barn I ride at, especially the ones that go to shows, have the mesh cooler and the standing wraps/no bows. One of the people who ride at my barn is an equine vet and she has the products for her horse as well as recommends them. I’m leasing a horse and was really lucky that all his BOT stuff came with him.
I’m so glad I got a chance to try the products for “free” and not have to drop the hundreds of dollars on them without ever trying it for myself… But now that I have there’s no doubt in my mind that I would do it! Can’t wait for the polos to come in now :slight_smile:
HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you are hesitant at all!

We have the mesh sheet and fleece blanket… it was great for our old pony that had some back issues, but all working show ponies that I’ve seen seem to benefit from wearing the blankets. We use them as layering pieces, as well as instead of Bakers at sleep away shows. LOVE them. I also have the socks myself and they are what I reach for every time in the sock drawer. (Thankfully I have two pairs).

Even though the totd sale is over, I’ll chime in with my appreciation of bot! I got the small lap blanket/pad thing for myself the last time bot was on totd (enough abbreviation?!) and love it. Sleep with it every night either on top of it or underneath, usually on my pathologically sore hips. It is so warm and cozy I haven’t needed extra blankets this winter, just shrug it up over my shoulders and I’m perfect!
I was really hoping they would have some more of the human products on totd, or even the dog ones.
I don’t really have a need for a saddle pad (I should be lashed just for uttering that on these forums!) and Mr horse isn’t back sore or stiff (through his back… But perhaps I could use the pad at the barn every so often, but keep it at home for me!

Well, I didn’t “need” a saddle pad either, but those $60 were just offending me lying around like that not buying some sort of tack.

I’ve been looking at BOT stuff for quite some time, so the sale was just a perfect opportunity! I’ve heard raves and I’ve heard meh, so it was time to try it for myself.