Unlimited access >

All curb chains for Dublin, please

Dublin needs all of your prays and the BIGGEST CURB CHAIN DANCE we can muster.

Her cancer has rudely reappeared, and we all are praying very hard that the chemo zaps it and gets rid of this awful disease. I am sure that you will understand that she did not wish to post this information herself, but she did want to share it with her beloved BB friends and so asked me to let you know.

In the few short years that we have been a BB, we have been through so much joy - new horses, new babies, new love, new friend and reunions with old ones - and so much sorrow. It is our strength as an online community, brought together by the generosity of the owners of the Chronicle in providing this forum, which never ceases to inspire awe throughout not only the equestrian community, but to our non-horsey friends, family and media. Right now we need some of that strength.

So I ask that as you Deck The Halls and Jingle The Bells, you shake your backside in an extra special Curb Chain Dance for dearest Dublin, someone whom I have the very real privilege of calling my good friend.

Dublin, I love you. You GO, girl!

A smile is a light in the window of the soul indicating that the heart is at home. – Source Unknown

Jingle jingle infinity!

Bowed tendon: Both tendons looking good and back to normal!!

Jingling over this way…

You can beat this, we’re all here for you…
Stay strong- I know it’s hard, but you can do it.

all my prayers for kicking some cancer butt…

Sarah

“Half the failures in life arise from pulling in one’s horse as he is leaping.”~ Julius Hare

Jingling our curb chain…
AND our “Jingle Bells” (sleigh bells)
on our stall door.

Jingling for my Dad again while I’m at it.

An Irish woman is not drunk so long as she can hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the earth.

Give Blood - Ride Horses!

Jingle, Jingle, Jingle

Beat this sucker - I am working on it myself.

Rose

Jingling away. Hope you’re back “on Board” soon!

She says thanks for all the wonderful good wishes, that she was really touched and in tears reading everyone’s posts.

xxxx to all of you!

I’m jingling like a mad woman in So.CA! You can beat it Dublin!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

I miss you sooooo much

“Proud Member Of The I Loff Starman Babies Clique”

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE

as hard as I know how.

And also sending prayers and good wishes.

Oh dear… Dublin is BB Guide Extraordinaire! I’ll never know what’s going on around here now!

jinglejinglejingle

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE and {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} too!

You can probably hear me jingling at work since you’re the next town over.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr & Mrs Dublin at Cheval this year - a fabulous lady, indeed!

“Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success” - Reiner Klimke

one more round of jingles and jangles for you. and i am turnng my special beamers on to send you tons of positive energy!

I’ve been having a tougher than expected time with my chemo, so as Coreene said, the emails, phone calls, prayers, jingling curb chains and posts from all of you really touched my heart and cheered me up more than I can express in words.

I know I will be feeling better soon, and will be back posting here more frequently, but in the meantime wanted you all to know how much I appreciate your care and concern. You’re all just THE BEST!!

xoxox

Dee Dee

And what a time for it to happen, too! Unfortunately, things like this have their own schedule.

You rock, Dublin! Many, many jingles and lots of good wishes for you!

~Erin B #1
Website/Journal
The problem with people who have no vices is that they have some pretty annoying virtues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I am becoming afraid to check in on this BB… Why do terrible things keep happening to nice people? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain’t that the truth?

Hang in there, Baby.

Dublin, the power of positive thinking and prayer never ceases to amaze me. I will of course add you to my prayers and will jingle and shake away.

“If you are going through hell, keep going.” ~Churchill~

Dublin

Am jingling for all I’m worth. You’re in my thoughts, and especially in my prayers. Stay strong.