Unlimited access >

All Saddles.com

Found this in searching, and was wondering if anyone has experience working with them…

I just purchased a saddle from them and had a pleasant experience. Not sure if you are looking to do business just through the web, but I am local and so he came out and fit my horse for a new saddle and I was able to purchase a demo Prestige. It was pretty accommodating and he offered a few upgrades based on what I was looking for at an affordable price. I also like that the offer financing which definitely helped me out.

The one thing I could comment on was the turn around time for getting my saddle worked on. I was promised a week but it took almost three :cry: Because no other saddle fit my new horse properly, I couldn’t ride him during that time. BUT I just worked him in a surcingle on the lunge so that sufficed. I would do business with them again once I recover from my new saddle purchase $$$.

Which saddle did you get…

I’ve had a couple of very happy clients who bought saddles from allsaddles.com
Ron Friedson (sp?) is very knowledgeable and very willing to discuss the pros and cons of various choices, and he carries lots of different brands. You can’t beat the 30-day trial period, but make sure you are clear on the return policy before you bite.

[QUOTE=galloping-gourmet;8655037]
Which saddle did you get…[/QUOTE]

I purchased the Prestige S1. I had removable knee blocks added and also got the stirrup keeper switched to a color. I haven’t been able to ride in the saddle yet (weather has sucked and horse of course decided to lose a shoe) but it looks great.

Bumping this ancient thread. Anyone else worked with All Saddles? The website does not give the owners name or even the location, which seems a bit weird.

Owner is Ron Friedson. Think he is in Connecticut. Gives remarkable service. I recommend him to anyone I know looking for a saddle.

Purchased a new Prestige Meredith from him, and also bought the demo he sent.

In addition, he makes very nice lightweight, leather western saddles. I bought one of those too. Mine weighs around 20 pounds, maybe less. Bought it to pony one of my young’uns with.

I will be buying another Prestige Meredith in the future, and will definitely be buying it from Ron.

1 Like

Thanks Layananda. Did your saddles fit from first arrival or did you have to do any shipping back and forth?

Bumping one last time hoping to get more input. I’m looking at a custom prestige through them. I had a great conversation by phone but the idea that they do not do refunds but only exchanges makes me pretty nervous. I’d love to hear from a few other people.

Please check this thread before you do business with Ron Friedson at allsaddles.com.