Unlimited access >

Alumni IHSA (Zone 3)

Does anyone ride IHSA in zone 3? I’m rode for NYU and am looking to ride in Zone 3 Region 3 (where Centenary is) or the region where Princeton rides.

I’m having trouble contacting anyone at IHSA, and although I found the membership form, I can’t seem to figure out what to do next, or get a schedule for the regions for the spring season. I know Alum isn’t always included, and I want to make sure it’s on the spring schedule before I finish my membership. Anyone know where I can get a schedule or who I could speak to within the zone/region?

Please help!! Thanks!

I don’t know that Centenary’s region had alumni this year, but zone 3 region 4 that includes Princeton is very active. Their FB page is https://www.facebook.com/IHSA-Zone-3-Region-4-Alumni-219439574782722/.

[QUOTE=JMH88;8457561]
Does anyone ride IHSA in zone 3? I’m rode for NYU and am looking to ride in Zone 3 Region 3 (where Centenary is) or the region where Princeton rides.

I’m having trouble contacting anyone at IHSA, and although I found the membership form, I can’t seem to figure out what to do next, or get a schedule for the regions for the spring season. I know Alum isn’t always included, and I want to make sure it’s on the spring schedule before I finish my membership. Anyone know where I can get a schedule or who I could speak to within the zone/region?

Please help!! Thanks![/QUOTE]

When I moved to a new zone and wanted to show alumni, I emailed the director, Megan Taylor mtaylor@ihsalumniassociation.com. She was incredibly helpful with getting me in contact with the correct people.