Unlimited access >

Am I Ready for the AQHA Hunters?

Oh, I know. Just explaining why I don’t have the names.

I’m not knocking the Journal peeps - I just don’t necessarily know that they go through all their published photos checking for rule conformity. I figure they assume that if someone won, then they must be kosher. As would I if I were in their place!

It’s just not something I’m willing to gamble on. The rule states shirts with collar. Technically those dont have one. Tall boots are still tall boots, zippers or no.

As my trainer always says, I want the judges thinking warm fuzzy thoughts about me. Not, “I wish she had a different shirt on.”

Everyone I know shows in snap collars…none have been disqualified. I haven’t ever heard of anyone ever being disqualified for wearing one and I’ve showed at all of the majors, the congress and the world show in one. Don’t worry about a snap collar shirt. Technically, it’s a collar as much as a men’s collared shirt would be. :wink:

I think your judges are staring at people’s necks way too much. Pay attention to the horse.

[QUOTE=showidaho;7361845]
Technically, it’s a collar as much as a men’s collared shirt would be. ;)[/QUOTE]

Agree… it is a collar.

When I think of a shirt without a collar, it would be as if wearing the traditional style ratcatcher without the choker.

And yes… if any judge can actually see what kind of shirt it is in an English class, they either have bionic vision or they are looking at the wrong thing…