Unlimited access >

Andis Progress HP clippers - replacing blades

Hi,
I’m a 30 plus year clipper (now I feel really old) and clipped for $. I’ve used my clipmasters forever and last year got some new Andis Progress clippers.

I went to replace the blades after 8 horses. They were clipping alright but I was thinking it was about time. I cannot for the life of me get the new blades to clip. I put on the old blades and nope, still not clipping. I followed the instructions exactly. The blades are pushed all the way down. I can put a ton of tension and they clip a tiny tiny bit.

I’m not a newbie with replacing blades and I have never had a problem with my Osters. So irritated right now.

Help…

Email Andis. I had a blade question for them and they got back to me in a couple of hours.

I would bet something went out of alignment (or popped out altogether?) if even the old blades won’t clip now. I sold my Progress clippers, or I’d offer to take pictures to compare yours to. :slight_smile: Contacting Andis is a great suggestion, and I agree that they are very responsive. Good luck!