Unlimited access >

Another kitten to enjoy - RIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:heart_eyes_cat:
Cats be crazy.

3 Likes

She was out playing all morning and finally crashed next to me on the couch.

15 Likes

How cute!!

1 Like

She could be Miggy’s little sister! She’s adorable. Have you gotten her checked out by a vet? She looks big enough for first shots. Tetanus? That wound looks pretty nasty.

2 Likes

No vet yet and the wound is healing very well. I will be scheduling the vet soon.

3 Likes

Kitten is turning into a mini terrorist. She is just a complete busy body, into everything. Cut on her neck is almost completely healed and she’s growing like a weed.

17 Likes

That looks much better. I love the cinnamon on her little feet. She will be quite elegant when she grows up.

4 Likes

Could it have been a shallow abscess that burst? From what I could see in the picture, it looked very similar to an alarming-looking sore that appeared on one of my cats’ necks; I sent a picture to my vet who identified it as such. It healed up quickly, presumably because it was already in the healing stage when it became visible.

1 Like

she probably needs another kitten to play with to keep her busy :wink:

6 Likes

Or two! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thirteen more…lol

8 Likes

See - enablers! All y’all.

and yay!

5 Likes

RIP Loki

Exactly what I feared happened. We left her loose the last few days without an issue, but sometime today one of the dogs killed her while no one was home. No idea why or what happened.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss.

OMG. I am so sorry. Big frickin’ hugs. Godspeed little Loki. :sob: :heart:

RIP Loki.

Godspeed little one.

Oh I am so sorry. It is a good reminder for me, that when they give me kittens, to keep them away from the dog when I am away. That is very sad.

1 Like

So sorry for this news.
Don’t blame yourself or the dogs.
Bad things happen no matter how much care we take to see they don’t.

3 Likes

You did your best and gave her a chance.

1 Like

This is why I do not have dogs.

Poor Loki.

5 Likes