Unlimited access >

Another timing question

If the dressage freestyle begins at noon on Saturday, will it be over by 4? 5?

There are only 12. It will be over way before that. Even if they drag everything out, I would imagine only 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

The jumping starts at 7 in the same arena. I would imagine they are setting up by 3 or 4.

Thanks, that helps for planning flights home :slight_smile:

In the past they have had a “halftime show” then after that groomed the arena which adds time to the event beyond the rides. This gives people time to use the facilities, get a snack or a beverage. :slight_smile: It lasted longer that 2 hours.

Ooo half time show! We’re there flames and showgirls :lol: guess I better plan on leaving Sunday

Well, Very las vegas entertainment, so yes…lights, acobatics, etc,as well as riding

I don’t like fireworks, creates too much smoke in air, problem for people with asthma.
Theresa

[QUOTE=AZ TD;8048618]
I don’t like fireworks, creates too much smoke in air, problem for people with asthma.
Theresa[/QUOTE]

We found this only problematic when we were sitting up high. If you’re in the lower sections, it wasn’t too bad in 2009, if I can recall.

The Las Vegas Grand Prix starts at 7PM on Saturday, so I can’t imagine that it would be later than 5PM that everything wraps up for the dressage. They have to dismantle the ring and set up the jump course and all the stuff that comes with it, so that takes time.