Unlimited access >

ANTARES Contact number please? They won't return my calls. HELP!

Does anyone have a good contact number for ANTARES custom saddles ( I have Evelyn’s number 301.421.0019) but dozens of calls later she won’t call me back.

I have two custom Antares saddles that I love from before 2010. I ordered a new custom saddle confident that I would love it too. The quality and service were SO much less than I expected. I returned the saddle ( they have an $800 restock fee, OUCH) and now they won’t answer my calls or issue a credit .

Any advice would be appreciated.

You could try Marie

SELLERIE DE FRANCE
Antares Custom Saddles
210 N. 21st Street, Suite C
Purcellville, VA 20132
540-338-8034

[QUOTE=twiggy38;8631985]
Does anyone have a good contact number for ANTARES custom saddles ( I have Evelyn’s number 301.421.0019) but dozens of calls later she won’t call me back.

I have two custom Antares saddles that I love from before 2010. I ordered a new custom saddle confident that I would love it too. The quality and service were SO much less than I expected. I returned the saddle ( they have an $800 restock fee, OUCH) and now they won’t answer my calls or issue a credit .

Any advice would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Try calling from a different number or disabling your Caller ID.

Years ago when I was having really significant problems with their service on a custom saddle (you can do a search here to find the story, along with many others I think) Evelyn stopped returning my calls as well. I learned to call from a number she did not recognize and generally got through immediately.

You can guess given my experience that I am not a fan. Good luck getting your issue resolved.

You could also file a dispute with your CC company against the saddle charge. Unless you paid cash :frowning:

I have always had my calls answered when I called the office in Virginia and worked with Marie and Ashley. Ashley in particular was super helpful, but I know she deals with used saddles mostly and may not have information for you.

Sent you a pm

Here is the phone number of the owner, Thierry: 352-615-6886.

Good luck.

So OP- did you get a return call?