Unlimited access >

Any eventers from Las Vegas or Nevada?

Hello! I am currently living in San Diego but looking to possibly relocate to Las Vegas for work and was wondering how big the eventing community is there. Also looking for a good eventing barn or trainer and also good friends! I have been riding since I was 8 (now 22) but have been taking a hiatus from daily riding due to work and want to dive head first back in as soon as I relocate. Thanks in advance for your help!

Las Vegas or Nevada as a whole isn’t really a hot spot for eventing. Erin Serafini recently purchased a barn 30 minutes outside of Reno (which is 6 hours from Las Vegas). The only “event” like trainer in Las Vegas is Esther Hillner (Tallisman Farm). She is more of an all around trainer with an eventing background. Might be something worth checking out if you are pretty casual and laid back.

I’ve heard there are a few people that event in Las Vegas on their own and use various trainers for each phase. The nearest competitions are in California or Utah. You might have more luck switching strictly to H/Js or Dressage.