Any idea on aqua therapy?

Hey guys,
I’m Kayla from Toronto. I have been through an aquatic therapy for the past three months as part of a recovery treatment due to an accident. Last time,I experinaced a negative experiance on track,I fell off the horse about a 7 yards down the track. I had a really bad leg injury.
To cure the pain and to gain more strength I has been through this aqua therapy, it was effective and was almost recovered from injuries and on my way to normal life.
Last week I went for a family trip, end up sick. I don’t know what happened, but I’m dying with pain. I’ve consulted my previous clinic to restart my aqua therapy from Oakville. But I’m confused whether this aqua therapy can cure my pain or not. What you sayin’? Do you have any information/experience about this, please share. I’d love to learn more about this before starting my therapy because I really want to get rid of this pain and want to start riding, which makes me happier than anything.
Thank you in advance!!

Man, I am so sorry! That really sucks. Unfortunately, I don’t know the answers to your questions. I would suggest to seek out the advice of a PT and your doctor to see what would be best for you and your situation.

Thanks for replying Greenie. Yeah I’ll discuss with my doc.:slight_smile:

I would agree with Hopeless to first start with your Dr and/or PT.

Without understanding the source of the pain, it’s hard to know if hydrotherapy will help or not.

I have had extensive hydrotherapy for some on-going medical challenges. It helped me immensely but not sure in my case if it would have addressed any pain-related issues. If I did have pain, Dr/PT is where I would start :slight_smile: