Unlimited access >

Any info on stallion Freestyle (Frappant x Bolero)?

Hi,
I’m looking for more information on stallion Freestye (Frappant x Bolero). Can’t seem to find any info on him at all, no pictures, records, just some offspring I’m looking at. I know some of the members have bred to him, in previous years. What was his type, temperament, discipline, what were his strengths, how was the offspring?
Any info is welcome:)

I knew Freestyle from the time Glenwood imported him. He was kind and easy going, almost to a fault. His movement was very nice, and he was multi-talented. He was licensed by AHS but didn’t score high enough in the 100 d.t. to be permanently approved; his easy going temperament worked against him. He was sold after the test to someone on the East Coast, and I believe he was gelded, so only a few offspring are out there.

I have a friend with a mare by Freestyle. I think she’s around 12 or 13? Drop dead gorgeous mare, but small. I think the mare was out of a Diamont daughter. The mare was bought directly from Judy.

The mare has never been bred so no help there. She showed in the small hunters as a younger horse…did have the step, even at 15.2 hands. She’s currently doing lower level dressage. Her owner is sworn off jumping in her old age.

Very quiet mare…nothing phases her.

Thank you guys for all the info:) I just purchased a mare by him, so far very happy. She has the most amazing personality, so sweet. Nice mover too, can’t wait to start working with her.