Unlimited access >

ANY open stalls around Raleigh, NC?

I am asking for everyone’s assistance with finding a full care boarding facility that includes an arena and lights around Raleigh/Garner/Fuquay Varina/Wendell/Clayton/Smithfield/Knightdale area ! (Raleigh and South Raleigh, basically). The current barn I am boarding at is closing soon and we are scrambling to find stalls — LOTS of waiting lists !! A fancy show barn is not a must, just good care for my gelding :slight_smile: Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions (even the mom and pop farms!) !
Please help! Thank you!

When I first moved to the SP area, we looked at boarding in Fuquay… the barn was Pepperwood. I have no idea what management looks like now, several years later, or if they have stalls. But the facilities were lovely.

MacNairs Country Acres in SW Raleigh would check most of your boxes. If they have stalls available, definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for the reply— both are full with waiting lists ! :frowning:

I dont know where they are in relation to where you are looking, but check out Across Town Farm, my friends just opened it up in that area, and they have openings