Any riders with Crohns Disease?

I have a 16 year old student who was diagnosed with Crohns Disease this summer to me she seems to be doing pretty well. But things aren’t always what the appear to be and according to her mother she is having some problems with the medications. When I was talking with her mother tonight she was saying that she really thinks it would help if he daughter could talk with other riders who have Crohns. So I told her that I would post on the COTH forum and see if we get a response.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you don’t want to discuss this with the world :wink:

Thanks very much

Jackie

It is good of you to want to help your student. Look in the Equestrians with disabilities forum. I bet you will get more responses there.

Jackie you have a PM

We’ve moved your thread over here to Equestrians with Disabilities–don’t be scared off by the forum title. :slight_smile: Yours is just the type of query for which we created it.

Hope you get some good feedback, in public or via PM.
Mod 1

Jackie,
You have another pm.

Many thanks to all who have sent PMs. I think it will be especially helpful for her to talk to a Pony Club kid her own age who lives in the same region! Who knew?

Jackie