Unlimited access >

Any update on MissD????

As I have my nightly talk with God and thanking him for helping me deal with cancer, I often include a request to lookout for many of our BB friends. I often think of that darling young girl in the picture that was posted with one of her previous threads.

I hope God has been listening and she is continuing to make a recovery.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Zim is definatly a wonderful friend X100,000,000,000 (well you get the idea )

So for the lack of update on this board everyone, I’ve adopted the task but due to other reasons I have been barely on the computer. I think about her constantly and so hope to meet her at the shows this summer.

D is in my heart and hope for a smooth recovery.

< Patience, grasshopper >

I’m sorry about there not being more updates.
I wish I could get to the hospital more often!

As I have my nightly talk with God and thanking him for helping me deal with cancer, I often include a request to lookout for many of our BB friends. I often think of that darling young girl in the picture that was posted with one of her previous threads.

I hope God has been listening and she is continuing to make a recovery.

I don’t know if you’ve read this thread, but maybe it will give you a little more information!
http://www.equiman.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006208.html

The Paranoid Pessimistic Perfectionistic Pitbull!

I knew there was info on another board, I just lost track.

Sounds like she is making progress. That is so good. And her friend Zimbabwe is to be commended for being a constant in this time for her. Obviously her family is there for her, but it is very meaningful to know you have a TRUE friend that loves you no matter what you are going through.

I, too, am fortunate in that regard.

Thanks again, I’ll save the link…