Anybody have and use a TENS unit?

I have one. Works best with a heating pad.

I have one and loved it for a knee injury (torn ACL). I actually enjoy putting it on and icing my knee after a long day of showing

[QUOTE=Dr. Doolittle;6812164]
blairasb, I just ordered one from Overstock.com–very reasonably priced, thank you! :slight_smile: Can’t wait for it to get here…[/QUOTE]

Didn’t realize they were available without a physician’s order. I’d wanted one for years ever since my chiro used it on my neck and back to make adjustments easier. Just ordered one. Amazingly inexpensive. Thanks!

So which one are you all ordering from Overstock? I looked on there and was surprised at the choices, and lots have decent reviews and similar pricing. I’ve been thinking about giving one a try and figure for so little $$ I really have to do it.

I have one! it’s awesome!!! Except the sticky pads dried up and I can’t use it again until I order another one. And the instructions are all in another language. Started using it as a recommendation from my massage therapist, he’s fabulous.

I ordered the 7000, extra pads and conductive gel. The disposables cost more than the unit. From the reviews it appeared to me that this one was the best value, but, of course, it hasn’t yet arrived.