Unlimited access >

Anybody Wanna Take a Stab at my Mare's Breed?????

It would be cool if she was a Marsh Tacky, though, wouldn’t it?

Like that name better than Florida Cracker, anyway.

She is just lovely.

I own a 7 year old 14.2 hand buckskin registered QH who could be your girl’s sister, except yours has a much nicer forelock! My mare is reining/cutting bred top and bottom and so is more refined in appearance and is very athletic. Wish i knew how to post a picture!

Whatever your mare is breed wise, she is definitely stunning!!!

[QUOTE=Kwill;7723698]
It would be cool if she was a Marsh Tacky, though, wouldn’t it?

Like that name better than Florida Cracker, anyway.[/QUOTE]

RIGHT!!!

Thanks for the compliments on her. She appreciates it. She sure knows she’s fancy looking!

TOTAL shot in the dark, but I once knew a lady with the most gorgeous little Welsh Section D stallion. She is in Florida, but I don’t know if she got any foals before gelding him. He was buckskin and at times very dapply.

Found his old page: http://underthesonfarm.com/louie.html

[QUOTE=grayci;7723993]
TOTAL shot in the dark, but I once knew a lady with the most gorgeous little Welsh Section D stallion. She is in Florida, but I don’t know if she got any foals before gelding him. He was buckskin and at times very dapply.

Found his old page: http://underthesonfarm.com/louie.html[/QUOTE]

:love-struck:

I see Arabian in her…tippy ears, refined head and she looks a lot like a Huck’s Reflection V (Natl CH ) daughter I once had. Her color is unusual and she could have Buckskin QH…she might even grey out:-(. Hope you get to find out…whatever she is she’s lovely. Also, your description “smart” and good feet…typical Arab IMO.

IMO she looks lighter boned than the Marsh Tackys I’ve seen (in pictures :wink: )

My original guess was a welsh x, but the latest headshot really makes me think Arabx. Perhaps a Quarab or similar. Her size fits for a Quarab, of course it also fits for a welsh cross. Could be welsh x tb? That is a very popular cross.

I’m gonna agree with what others are saying about a welsh or arab cross w/ either QH or TB.

She is so stinking cute though, that I DO know for sure!