Unlimited access >

Anybody watch the BWP Stallion Service Auction? - Looking to breed my mare

I have been toying with the idea on and off for a long time of breeding my mare. She is a super girl that took me up to 1.50m and into the FEI from the smaller jumpers.

Anyways, I have been looking at the BWP/NAD Stallion Service auction running this week and just wondered if anyone has thoughts on those stallions. I have watched a few of them over the years but I’m far from familiar with most of them.

Let me know your thoughts!

https://www.barnlog.com/auctions/1000000099798/

Some nice stallions offered, just don’t bid on the one I want to win! :wink:

Lots of nice stallions on that SSA, really depends on your mare’s pedigree whether you want to bid or not.

Just flipped through them… very cool breeding on New York BC.

I didn’t know there were any Sapphire sons out there (also hadn’t really looked into it).

I will be adding him to the one to watch list.

Just make sure you’ve read the fine print and know what you’re getting into and you know what the normal stud fee is for the stallion before you bid.

Bandelero JSF (Banderas/Columbus/Condino) is newly licensed BWP, with excellent scores from his 70 day stallion test. He was highly praised at his BWP licensing.

Facebook.com/BandeleroJSF

Sapphire sons

[QUOTE=Jumper_Bump;9021205]
Just flipped through them… very cool breeding on New York BC.

I didn’t know there were any Sapphire sons out there (also hadn’t really looked into it).

I will be adding him to the one to watch list.

Just make sure you’ve read the fine print and know what you’re getting into and you know what the normal stud fee is for the stallion before you bid.[/QUOTE]

I’ve been toying with breeding to Sapphire’s son Akropolis (by voltaire) for some years now. Before Sapphire was started at nearly 7, she had two foals, Akropolis was one.