Unlimited access >

Anybody Willing To SELL SECOND TENT SPACE in KY Horse Park Campground for Rolex?

The Horse Park Campground sites are always sold out, but as a tent camper I was wondering if anyone is planning to set up only one tent at their site and would be willing to let me take advantage of (aka let me pay them to use the second of) the alloted two tents per site…

I am a normal, neat, quiet, cheerful, unobtrusive eventing junky. The reason that I am looking for a space in the campground vs just planning to setup in the primitive area by the parking is that I am working there as a photographer and need extension cord access to one power outlet that I run to a surge protector in my tent so as to re-charge batteries and clear the memory card each evening. (I spent my potential “indoor” housing money on extra gear rentals as the quality of the images I leave with means a great deal more to me than swapping out a bed indoors for my perfectly good sleeping pad/bag/tent!)

Think of all the excellent things that you could buy with half of your campground fee reimbursed?! Rolex Logo Gear, a nice restaurant dinner, a Kentucky Derby Hat, Keenland Race Track Logo Gear (beautiful & worth a morning visit), a few bottles of Kentucky Bourbon or a whole bunch of mint julips for when you host your Kentucky Derby / Rolex Recap Show Watching Party on the following weekend…

Sent you a pm couple days ago.

Looking for a site as well :confused:

Are they already sold out for 2016? Hope the OP on this thread found somebody and enjoyed the event last April.

[QUOTE=findeight;8365743]
Are they already sold out for 2016? Hope the OP on this thread found somebody and enjoyed the event last April.[/QUOTE]

The OP ended up staying on our campsite. And yes, the reservable campsites are sold out for 2016. You can book one year in advance in Kentucky and Rolex is always booked one year in advance. But, as you get closer to the date, a couple sites open up a week as people start cancelling their reservations.