Unlimited access >

Anyone have this book?

I’m a book fiend and while I use the library for fiction, I love having reference books at home that are timeless.

This one caught my eye. I’m trying to spend the winter getting as fit as possible, physically and mentally.

5 Likes

I JUST bought it. I have a neurologic disorder (cervical dystonia) and I’m hoping it will help. I haven’t gotten into it very far, but so far, it’s facinating.

3 Likes

I had a severe concussion 18 months or so ago - lost an entire day of consciousness. Unfortunately my insurance didn’t cover any vestibular therapy and I’ve often wondered if it would do anything. The intro I read did seem fascinating!

Maybe Santa can bring it for me…

2 Likes

Thank you @Pehsness.

I have MS. This book looks like it could help me ride better!

2 Likes

I have it - my daughter is a neuroscience college student and an elite equestrian athlete who has been injured and recovered way too often and this has helped with recovery.

4 Likes

Does the book require someone to assist, as the cover photo shows? Or is it more self-guided?

1 Like

I don’t have anyone to assist…so far, so good. I’m not very far into it, though. So far, I really like it and am hopeful it may help me.

1 Like

This book looks very interesting!

1 Like

This looks fascinating. Love how Kindle makes buying this a no brainer (sorry for the pun!).

3 Likes

I’m not very far into this book at all. I tend to read fast, but I’m going back and re-reading things. It’s simply written, yet quite complicated. For example, I just learned your diaphragm influences one’s posture.

1 Like

And it talks about your brain needing glucose. I’m really glad I bought it.

1 Like

It says to start the exercises w a glass of orange juice. Ok… I’m stopping now. It’s a great read.

1 Like

Please continue to share your impressions of the book as you go. Really appreciate.

1 Like