Unlimited access >

Anyone in San Angelo, TX/ Goodfellow AFB looking to ride?

I have a lovely Arabian gelding who needs a rider. His last rider went to Germany in October and he needs to work. I have 2 small children and a green horse taking up my time. He has been shown 2nd level dressage, nice on trails, and is a real sweetheart. The only riders I have found for him have been AF officers/students. Please contact me if interested.

Questioned.

Sorry, I’m new. I reworded to better reflect my intentions. I know lots of riders that move around in the military read this forum.

Off property lease? I’m about 2-3 hours north of you I could ask around. Send me info. I’d be tempted to myself if I didn’t have two arabs of my own to keep in shape.

[QUOTE=Tanny98;9009140]
Off property lease? I’m about 2-3 hours north of you I could ask around. Send me info. I’d be tempted to myself if I didn’t have two arabs of my own to keep in shape.[/QUOTE]

I’m really hoping to keep him at home. I’m pretty attached to him.

I can understand that! Good luck!:slight_smile:

There is a horseless riders/riderless horses thread stuck at the top of the Off Course forum, where this post would be a perfect fit. I’ve copied your original post there. Good luck!
Mod 1

There is a horseless riders/riderless horses thread stuck at the top of the Off Course forum, where this post would be a perfect fit. I’ve copied your original post there. Good luck!
Mod 1

We’re possibly moving to Goodfellow in the summer - while I’m not in a position to take on extra rides, do you know of any boarding facilities in the area that have arena’s with decent footing? Not pasture board?