Unlimited access >

Anyone know when WC tickets are supposed to be mailed?

My mail delivery service can be dicey, and I want to be sure I get them.

I received mine before Christmas.

really??? Do I need to start to worry?? But I think I remember they told me when I bought them that they would mail them in Feb…

For dressage, I presume? Mine are for showjumping. Wonder if that makes a difference.

My husband is going to watch showjumping, me dressage…

I bought my tickets a year ago and I don’t have them. I’m surprised anyone was sent any.

I just looked at my ticket receipt, and it says the following:

If you have selected the MAIL, FEDEX, PRIORITY or EXPRESS MAIL options, and you live in the United States, your tickets will be mailed no earlier than one month prior to the event date.

I wouldn’t be worried yet.

Last time, I didn’t receive my tickets until the month before (and I was a season ticket holder). I wouldn’t worry.

Just posted this on the jumper forum, but thought I’d post here as well - “Can you buy single day tickets or just for the entire length? We are going and looking at stub hub I can’t tell if the tickets are single day or length - 4/15-4/19, but on the vegas World Cup website it’s only selling packages”

Yes, you can. There are usually tickets available always except for the finals. Those are usually sold out. You can buy them there at the box office, and there were always people scalping.

Well I have not received my tickets yet but I called them today and was told that they will probably be shipped next week. i was getting a little worried but obviously i am not the only one who has no tickets yet

I had the same question and was told that they would be shipped in march. They said if I didnt have them by mid/late march, I should call

I got an email yesterday or today saying they would be shipped next week, I think. Also, they are now offering single event tickets for both dressage and show jumping for people who already bought series tickets. Plaza level tickets are scarce, it said. I think sales begin tomorrow. Call Tim at Las Vegas Events for questions. I’m just going by what I remember of the email.

I got an email today I would get them within two days from FedEx.

me too :slight_smile:

Got my email as well

Got mine by Fed Ex today!

Yes !!! me too!!!

Got mine today. And extra special present–it looks like Laura Graves and Verdades are headed for the World Cup!!! Look in the dressage thread.

Lets hope she is going to make it…would be very cool!!