Unlimited access >

Anyone watching the USEF Horsemastership. Training Series, this morning?

I think it’s so educational to watch! Missed it last year.

1 Like

I’m at work :frowning: Maybe I can catch some this weekend. It’s on USEF Network? Who are the clinicians this year?

It’s on USEF Network - Flatwork with Anne Kursinski, Gymnastics with Beezie, and Coursework with McLain

I watched Beezie’s session this morning, it was great. Glad to see they have the sessions available on demand as well, so that I can go back and watch tomorrow morning’s session with McLain after I ride! The last time they did this McLain was a fairly tough task master - not unfair, but tough!! It was educational to watch, needless to say, and he stayed after the session to help some riders who had trouble with the open water. It was great.

Anybody know which kid it is that is riding the chestnut with a safety vest and braided mane?

such a shame there was no audio on the course walk…

Caught the middle of McLain’s session. Excellent. Excited to watch the start to finish replay.

I’m watching McLain’s session now. He does a really excellent job of illustrating how the functional American equitation design of position contributes to a quality jump and I’m finding his explanations really clear.

1 Like

No kidding - watching section 1 of the gymnastics now and sure hope the camera work gets better for subsequent sessions.