Apache's Angels Foundation Donation Fundraiser

For my Health Internship Project, I have chosen to coordinate a donation fundraiser for the Apache’s Angel’s Foundation.

Apache’s Angels Foundation is a 501 non-profit organization of Stadjuhar Stables that provides support to equine-assisted healthcare for children and adults with physical, mental, emotional and learning disabilities. Hippotherapy and therapeutic riding programs are implemented to over 70 patients with licensed staff who work with the special need patients on horseback to help them build coordination, strength, toleration of various stimulus and self esteem.
Donations are needed to continue operating at a quality level for the patients. Donations of any like-new item would be accepted. Please take time to consider donating to this cause. All donations are tax-deductable.

Apache’s Angels Foundation Wish List

~Monetary
~Tack
*Interchangable girth
*Bareback pad
*Gel foam pad
*Peacock sturrips
*Bridleracks
*Halters & leadropes
*Flymasks
*Tack Cleaning Oil/ Conditioner/Sponges
*any tack that is in good condition will be used
~Helmets (all sizes)
~Office supplies
*Paper, pens,ect
~Cleaning Supplies
~Toilitries
~Garden Tools / Handy man Tools
*Shovel
*Ax
*Chainsaw
*Drill
*Tool box, ect.
~Smartpak Supplements/ anything from Smartpak
*Electrolytes
*Wormers
*Saltblocks
~Grooming Supplies
*Flyspray (!!)
*Brushes, hoofpicks, combs
~Stall and Feeding Supplies
*5 Gallon Buckets
*Rubber Tubs
*Feed Scoops
*Stall dry
*Mints/ Horse Treats

Please know that any donation that can be used in a barn will be graciously accepted & used.

Your gift will help the organization by:
Providing scholarships to financial need clients,
Funding ongoing research to validate effectiveness of Hippotherapy and therapeutic riding,
Continue the daily operational requirements of the horses and stable equipment.
Provide the children with disablities the opportunity to gain positive life experiences using equine assistance.

For more information check out: http://stajduharstables.org/
or http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=105563622823894&index=1

Please contact me: kbayb007@aol.com if you plan to donate. Donations are accepted now thru the end of July. Thank you.