Unlimited access >

…Are we doing it right?

:joy::fox_face:

9 Likes

All I see is a pic of a fox.

It’s a video, there should be a play option!

2 Likes

Thanks. My phone seems to be having problems playing videos recently. I’ll try another device.

1 Like

That’s so adorable! It looks like the fox wants to play.

3 Likes

It was certainly curious! BO said there have been babies on the property in the past so I bet it was a she and there is a den nearby.

5 Likes

So cool! There’s a fox den in my ponies’ paddock.

1 Like

You & your boy Foxhunting? :laughing:

Long ago, at a barn I boarded, DH & I would go out on the trails (on the 40ac property) & sometimes see fox.
We’d “give chase”, slowly, fox always seemed to be a willing party :blush:

2 Likes

Right??? :joy:

Well I guess I need to start wearing a red coat. Pulling into the barn tonight I see the fox run out of the outdoor and nearly collide the Pat the Cat who was just minding his own business doing cat things. THEN the fox decided to go after Pat the Cat and Pat the Cat ran up the willow tree. The fox got some air and made it a good 8 feet up the tree trunk. After it realized Pat the Cat wasn’t coming down, it went and got what looks like a rat. Dr Seuss would have a field day.

6 Likes

Y’all were doing it right! :slight_smile:

This is very funny in its own right, but I seriously thought you were making a parody video using one of these:

Once I saw the obviously real fuzzy ears bobbing, I had to rewind and check again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In my defense, it was a quick glimpse at 8 seconds :joy: