Unlimited access >

Are your horses hockey fans?

I’m concerned… very concerned…

I was taking my horse out to ride yesterday and when I walked by my car (that has a Toronto Maple Leafs flag flying out the window) he spooked and nearly dragged me halfway around the yard. Now, he came originally from Kingston (which is close to Ottawa so they cheer for the Senators) so it could be that… or could someone console me and say that it was merely a windy day…

lol, I’ve made a little banner I’m going to stick to his head. lol

Can you tell I’m a little stir crazy and it’s playoff time?

• SaddleBum *

banner.jpg

Willem my friend
I am a big Caps fan and I even wear a white shirt to all of the home games. I LOFF HOCKEY
Loff
Woody

Since a hockey puck is not edible His Greyness has no interest in hockey, despite being Canadian by birth. He ignores horseballs as well. His only voluntary athletic endeavour is to kick his feed bucket around the paddock. He believes that a feed bucket has no business being empty and will forcefully communicate his displeasure of having one in that state.

Hallo Cousine Woody. I haff also beed watching cricket on der sattelite tv, I loff it. I don’t nott to unnerstand verrie much from this sport aber I loff it wenn they scream “HOWZAT?!?”

I loff baseball becose I loff der CALIFORNIA ANGELS. Und poker. Do you play?

Loff Willem.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

My horses have learned that New Jersey is king. GO DEVILS!

And for college, I am (as are my horses, of course ) a fanatic of UNH Wildcats Hockey! BEAT MINNESOTA!

The college horses, naturally, are Rangers fans…which could be why they’ve been so bad lately…

“They say there’s a place where dreams have all gone,
They never said where, but I think I know.
It’s miles through the night, just over the dawn,
On the road that will take me home.”
(“Going Home” from Gods and Generals)

[This message was edited by Dragoon on Apr. 11, 2003 at 07:35 PM.]

PS Aber I loff Mighty Ducks.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

being 100% honest here.

My horse (you can see him in the Re: Passport Pic thread) DESTROYED my Maple Leaf flag that was on my car! He picked it up in his mouth and ripped the flag of the plastic holder thing. I was not impressed. They lost the game that night too. Just because he comes from Ottawa doesnt mean he has to be sour about it!!!

Isengard
Adastra

I’m concerned… very concerned…

I was taking my horse out to ride yesterday and when I walked by my car (that has a Toronto Maple Leafs flag flying out the window) he spooked and nearly dragged me halfway around the yard. Now, he came originally from Kingston (which is close to Ottawa so they cheer for the Senators) so it could be that… or could someone console me and say that it was merely a windy day…

lol, I’ve made a little banner I’m going to stick to his head. lol

Can you tell I’m a little stir crazy and it’s playoff time?

• SaddleBum *

The gelding told the animal communicator that he was certain that the Leafs would yet again kick some Flyers’ butts.

To make the experiment complete, perhaps you should show him a Canucks banner. If he bolts yet again, clearly he’s telling you that they played pitifully last night.

Ahem… I don’t really think this is going to work, guys.

Mein selve I don’t nott to be no big hockey fan becose I don’t nott to do cold weather. I loff football wot it be called soccer here.

Me HUGE hockey fan! Go Flyers and Avalanche!!!

Cousine Willem,
I play poker only if there is a blender for mixed drinks. If you have a blender I could come over and play with you and your Oirish friend.
Loff
Cousine Woody

Two words… “Hockey… BLEH.”

"The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer. " - Henry David Thoreau

• “To wherever it may lead.” - Orlando Bloom (Legolas)

The Spotted One believes that the Michigan Wolverines got robbed in last night’s Frozen Four. The last year we lived in A2, we clipped the Michigan M into his rump for both hockey and football seasons!

lol…

“They say there’s a place where dreams have all gone,
They never said where, but I think I know.
It’s miles through the night, just over the dawn,
On the road that will take me home.”
(“Going Home” from Gods and Generals)