Unlimited access >

Athletex Footing?

We are purchasing a farm with an existing professionally installed arena. . . It has a great base and fantastic drainage, but it was used for western riding and is a bit deeper than I would like for our hunters and jumpers. The sand seems to be okay. . .a little looser than I would like, but it hasn’t really been groomed since the owners moved out. Long story short, we plan on removing 2" of sand from the ring and then putting and additive in to make it more stable and give it more spring. The Athletex footing from Premier Equestrian advertises that it is great with all types of sand, but I am wondering if any of you have ever ridden on it. . .Originally we were hoping to be able to use GGT, but we will have to remove all of the sand and then bring in more, then add the GGT, which is way too expensive. Any advice is appreciated!

Hi
I’d like to see a sample of your sand to understand why it’s not useable for ggtfooting
I am the North American rep for GGT FOOTING
I work w a arena builder that could look at your sand and possibly make it work w GGT FOOTING
Premiere equestrian sells excellent footing and do a great job w people …if you are Interested in having your sand evaluated
Let em know
Sales.east@polysols.com