Unlimited access >

Atlanta barns with MILES of trail with direct access?

Quick post because I have been in this coffee shop for over an hour and a half!

New to Atlanta. Looking for barn with miles of trails with direct access from barn property. Live in Decatur and work east of Atlanta. My partner and I (my “small Belgian”) ride trails 99% of the time. I do not trailer so ideally need direct access to trails. When I was in town to secure a 120 lb dog friendly rental house (Ugh!), I did “drive-bys” of barn properties in Marietta with direct access to Kennesaw and drove out I-20 to drive by a few properties near GIHP. I was just trying to estimated commute time which I realize will depend on traffic. Any advise is welcome! Thnx!

[QUOTE=trhlnancy;8190005]
Quick post because I have been in this coffee shop for over an hour and a half!

New to Atlanta. Looking for barn with miles of trails with direct access from barn property. Live in Decatur and work east of Atlanta. My partner and I (my “small Belgian”) ride trails 99% of the time. I do not trailer so ideally need direct access to trails. When I was in town to secure a 120 lb dog friendly rental house (Ugh!), I did “drive-bys” of barn properties in Marietta with direct access to Kennesaw and drove out I-20 to drive by a few properties near GIHP. I was just trying to estimated commute time which I realize will depend on traffic. Any advise is welcome! Thnx![/QUOTE]

How far are you willing to drive? Moonlight Stables in Dallas has their own trails and offers pasture and full board www.moonlightstables.com then West Georgia Riding Academy in Roopville Georgia offers full board and has tons of trails! Www.westgeorgiaridiningacademy.com. I do not know many on the east side of town unfortunately :frowning: