Unlimited access >

AUCTION HAS ENDED! Important info...

no problem

I still have checks trailing in.
Will let you know as I receive them
Ruthie

[QUOTE=mhc’76;2313735]
Ruthi~

I was watching for an e-mail from you and only today thought to look back at the website to see what was happening with the auction. I have put a check in the mail today for the 3 lessons with CJ Law @ Mt. Holyoke College.

Thank you~[/QUOTE]

Me too!! I’ve put a check in the mail today!!

finishing up

I still have checks coming in the mail daily. I plan on doing my next major update on Monday so if you have sent in your check and have not heard from me it is because it will not be processed by me until Monday.
Sorry, I wanted to get everyone contacted by then but unfortunately life has not cooperated and has given me too much to do for the next 5 days without enough time!
The majority of checks have been processed and winners/donators contacted. If you have any questions about your status email me at sfieventing@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Ruthie

Not contacted but mailed check

Ruthie-

I sent in a check the first week in March but haven’t heard from you- it was for a breeding on Catch A Dream Farm’s Reply (JC) Sinatra’s Reply (APHA)
Have you received it? Or do I send another one?

thanks!
Heidi

[QUOTE=heidischmid;2323028]
Ruthie-

I sent in a check the first week in March but haven’t heard from you- it was for a breeding on Catch A Dream Farm’s Reply (JC) Sinatra’s Reply (APHA)
Have you received it? Or do I send another one?

thanks!
Heidi[/QUOTE]

I had your number in an email and my email just starting deleting my emails after one day. I need your number again to contact you about your breeding and set it up. I left you a private message also. Thanks Peggy

Imjumpin - received the ribbon pad/polos

I just received my auction items and I must say they are more than I had expected. Totally cute and very well made. For anyone considering Imjumpin’s ribbon pads - GO FOR IT!!!

I apologize - in my hectic world I was waiting for an email. I all ready have my beyootiful Katherine creation - I will be sending in my check immediately now that I have found the address here.
The second item I bid on - the ride in PA - by the rules, I did NOT win. Too late.

thanks!!

Love my art work!

2dogs - Congrats on your Lady Doctor artwork. I’m very envious. I have portraits of 2 of my 5 animals, so I’m an addict!

Finishing Auction

All the checks received so far have been processed and everyone who has paid will be contacted by the end of today. Nancy Russell has once again very kindly taken over the auction for me as I will be out of touch for several weeks. She will be posting news and info here and any further checks will need to be sent to her.
Nancy will be contacting everyone who bid and won an item and did not pay. They will have 1 week to pay before the item will go to the next highest bidder. If I have made any errors let Nancy know and she will contact me and we will confirm.
Thanks again to everyone who participated and again to Erin and COTH for allowing this successful auction to happen here.
Ruthie

My auction item arrived today - the lovely print of “Spa Treatment” by Sherry Pues. Absolutely gorgeous and it will be a gift for one of our young horsey friends.

Finishing Auction

And for any of you that do not know that Cody is Nancy Russell I figured I better post that as well. You may send me a PM of any questions that you may have.

There are several items that for some reason the person who donated it, their contact information fell thru the cracks, so I’ll be searching for those people. Also lets get this auction wrapped up quickly, if I don’t hear something from the people who won the auctions, then the item will go to the next highest bidder. I think a month and a 1/2 is long enough.

Also, I won the Derby Cross tickets and had a WONDERFUL time. It was just what I needed before heading off to Southern Pines the following weekend. And I have picked up my FRM feed last weekend, my ponies (yea right Spot’s a 17h pony) just love it!

Nancy

I sent you a PM

Nancy I sent you a PM.

[QUOTE=sfir;2251592]
WINNING BIDDERS -
Please send a check for the winning amount made out to Maryland Network for Injured Equestrians. Kim’s name should NOT appear on the check. Please include a note in with the check with the following info.
Winning Bidder’s name
Item the winning bidder won.
Address, phone number and email address for winning bidder
Checks MUST be mailed to
Ruthie Harbison
Kim Meier Auction Coordinator
15445 51st Drive,
Wellborn, Florida 32094

Once I have received your check I will contact the donator that you have won the item and received payment. I will give information to both winning bidder and donator to connect them to receive their item.
If I do not recieve payment on any item by March 15th I will contact the next highest bidder and make the item available to them.
If you have any questions please ask them here.
If you have any problems please email me at sfieventing@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Ruthie[/QUOTE]

sfir, I have still not heard from you. I am the donor of a breeding to A Fine Romance, and have been contacted by the high bidder (thank you! :slight_smile: ), but not by the auction organizers as indicated in your post.
thanks
Gail aka Fred

Nancy, sent you a PM.

Cavalia

Hi,

I won the Cavalia set and sent in my money several weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything at all from anyone (except the donator of the items) and she hasn’t heard that my money was received either. I tried to call my bank today to see if the check was cashed and their service was down for part of the day.

I haven’t even gotten a PM so I am a little worried!!!

Thanks so much
oppsie

Hi - I donated this item but have not yet heard how I am to send it to the winning bidder - can you please let me know.

WeatherBeeta Fleece Range dress sheet. Size 78. Color - navy with hunter trim and white piping. Nylon around neck and shoulders. Belly and leg surcingles. Padded whithers. Breathable and washable.

I think petsmom was the winning bidder.

Thanks!

Maybe Pet’s Mom has gone missing?

I won an item she donated, but haven’t heard from her yet…

Not missing…just buried

To: Pinerise and Frugal Annie
I am here. My email is shnewt@verizon.net. I need to send in my check for the Weathabeeta sheet (Pinerise) and Anne- I just need your contact information so that i can order the ovation bridle.

Other items:

Canter Queen: I need to get your contact information so taht i can send out the turnout sheet from dover…

and finally:

dressage ryder: need to get your contact information and confirmation of your payment to receive the malvern training boots and

i think that is it!

So sorry i did not get back with folks, like got very busy on this end…

peace to all, especially my friend kim.

take care,
susan newton-rhodes

Nancy, You have a pm

Auction item

Nancy,

I have sent you a PM regarding the auction item I won and paid for, but have never received. Thanks.