Unlimited access >

AUCTION HAS ENDED! Important info...

The auction will end TONIGHT, Feb. 20, at 10 PM Eastern time.

We will go by the timestamp on the BB posts as “official auction time.” Your post must be timestamped 9:59 to count… if it is 10:00, it is TOO LATE!!

I will close all of the threads at 10 PM, but the last post on each thread timestamped 9:59 or earlier will be considered the last valid bid. If you are the last post on a thread but the timestamp is 10:00 or later, your bid is not valid.

In the event that multiple bids are made at the last minute for the same amount, the earlier bid wins.

(The lesson here is don’t wait til the last second to bid if you want to make sure you get something! This ain’t eBay. :wink: )

After the auction ends, winning bidders will be contacted by Ruthie with payment instructions. Please DO NOT send payment for auction items until you have been given instructions on how to proceed. The auction organizers need to be able to keep track of everything, so please wait to hear from them with your instructions. You should hear back within a week or so after the auction.

Erin, who is going to let us know the details on who won our items we donated?

Ruthie will be in touch for auction winners and donators!

We will be posting info for winners here as soon as possible

I am still waiting to hear from Kim as to which of her funds the checks need to be drawn to. I will post info here as soon as possible as to how winners can pay and claim their winnings.
Thanks for your patience. It was much, much bigger than we expected!
Ruthie

I WILL POST PAYMENT INFO HERE!!!

as soon as I get confirmation of how to get payment to Kim!
Ruthie

PAYMENT INFO!!!

WINNING BIDDERS -
Please send a check for the winning amount made out to Maryland Network for Injured Equestrians. Kim’s name should NOT appear on the check. Please include a note in with the check with the following info.
Winning Bidder’s name
Item the winning bidder won.
Address, phone number and email address for winning bidder
Checks MUST be mailed to
Ruthie Harbison
Kim Meier Auction Coordinator
15445 51st Drive,
Wellborn, Florida 32094

Once I have received your check I will contact the donator that you have won the item and received payment. I will give information to both winning bidder and donator to connect them to receive their item.
If I do not recieve payment on any item by March 15th I will contact the next highest bidder and make the item available to them.
If you have any questions please ask them here.
If you have any problems please email me at sfieventing@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Ruthie

Will you still be contacting winners? Or should we check the threads ourselves?
Winners of multiple items, write one check for all items or seperate checks for each item?

Go ahead and send in checks

Unless you have a question whether you are the winner or not you can go ahead and send checks.
You can send one check for all items you have won - just make sure you put a detailed note with your check telling me what amount is for which item.
Thanks,
Ruthie

Thank you! Check will be in the mail tomorrow :slight_smile:

thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to sfir for your work in organizing this on Kim’s behalf, and to COTH for providing the space.

It is great to see people work together to make something good and positive happen.

live simply
love generously
speak kindly

I am sending the $$ for the print of “Spa Treatment” tomorrow. Thanks.

I sent my check last Monday. Hope you got it!

Sorry, I am sending my money now. Got tied up with somethings.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Mine will be in the mail Mon. or Tues.
Thanks so much for this!

I am processing checks

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of processing ALOT of checks, emails etc etc. Do not panic if you have not heard from me yet. I am hoping to get everything sorted and everyone notified by the end of this week.
Thanks for your patience.
Ruthie

Hey Ruthie, My checks going out Wednesday. $215 for the Craig Thompson lessons. -Shea.

AUCTION UPDATE

Hello all. I am at a show with NO INTERNET service until Tuesday. I am still processing checks. I will contact ALL winning bidders and donators on Tuesday, March 20th to finalize this auction. I will not be able to answer any emails or PM’s until that day.
Thanks for your patience,
Ruthie

UPDATE

I have processed ALL checks I have received as of today. Nearly every person has been contacted. If you have not been contacted and have paid it means 1 of the following

1. I do not have your email address
  2. I do not have the email address of the donator of your won item
  3. I have not received your check
    I will tie up all of these loose ends in the next 48 hours. At that point I am going to start contacting the runner up for items that have not been paid for to see if they would like to win the unclaimed item.
    I am still amazed by all the support and good words for Kim. Thanks again to all who participated. It does mean a great deal to Kim. A huge thanks to Erin and COTH as they are the ones who made this auction a reality.
    I will keep updating here. I hope to have this all completely finished in the next 2 weeks.
    Ruthie

AARRGGHH!! didn’t know you were doing anything!

Ruthie,

I haven’t seen anything past the first couple of posts on the Auction has Ended thread - I won the bid onthe harmony farms $100 certificate - can I paypal the money or send it tomorrow via the mail? No one has contacted me re: the Pine Top entry.I haven’t heard anything from you, I didn’t know that we were already supposed to have PAID anything either. Please let me know what to do ASAP!!! have been at Poplar all day.

Lynda Clary-Burke
lcb3250@bellsouth.net
770-786-8322

I hope I’m not too late

Ruthi~

I was watching for an e-mail from you and only today thought to look back at the website to see what was happening with the auction. I have put a check in the mail today for the 3 lessons with CJ Law @ Mt. Holyoke College.

Thank you~