Back on Track Knee Support

Has anyone here used the Back on Track Knee Support?

I’m wondering if it would be helpful in rehabbing/preventing pes anserinus tendonitis.

Bumping because I’m considering it for my reconstructed ACL.

It is AMAZING! I broke my leg in October and have been dealing with daily pain since. Started wearing the Knee support last week and have had ZERO pain. Even did my first show back yesterday, which of course meant being on my feet all day and I was completely pain free. I highly recommend it to anyone with knee pain.

The only thing I noticed about it is that it works much better if it is right next to your skin instead of on top of your pants. The great thing about that is that its so thin that no one even notices it under jeans or riding pants. It also fits with my half chaps/ tall boots and is really comfortable to ride in.

UKY, where did you break your leg? Any hardware? Was it just your knee bothering you? I broke my other leg in May and have hardware pain at the top of my tibia. The wrap would cover that area.

[QUOTE=amastrike;5510166]
UKY, where did you break your leg? Any hardware? Was it just your knee bothering you? I broke my other leg in May and have hardware pain at the top of my tibia. The wrap would cover that area.[/QUOTE]

I had a tibial plateau fracture on the medial side of my left leg. I was having ankle and hip pain also, but haven’t had either one since I started wearing the knee support. I think they must have been bothering me because of the way I was compensating for the pain in my knee.

We just started carrying the Back on Track products at the tack shop I work at and everyone that has bought one of the products has come back in to the store with rave reviews and insists on buying the horse products since they know first hand how well the products work.

Thanks! My broken leg pain is medial as well. I go back to my ortho next week, so I’ll hold off ordering until I see him. Who knows, maybe we can FINALLY set up my hardware removal surgery and then I might not need it.

[QUOTE=amastrike;5513167]
Thanks! My broken leg pain is medial as well. I go back to my ortho next week, so I’ll hold off ordering until I see him. Who knows, maybe we can FINALLY set up my hardware removal surgery and then I might not need it.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to say in my earlier reply, no hardware or surgery. Somehow I got lucky (thank god for tall, tight half chaps) and even though I walked on my leg to get back to the barn before I went to the hospital, I managed not to displace the bone. My physical therapist said I was the first person he had ever seen go nonoperative with that kind of break. But seeing as I was only 21 and knowing how hard my sport of choice can be on a person’s body, my orthopedic doctor thought it was best to try a nonoperative, with the understanding that if I even stepped on it once in the first 10 weeks I could displace and have to go to surgery then… 3 months of non weight bearing and lots of physical therapy later, I’m extremely thankful not to have any hardware.

I’m crossing my fingers you will get your hardware out and not have any pain but if you do have pain you know what to get! :slight_smile:

I used a Back on Track pre and post ACL surgery and loved it! It was small enough to fit under my breeches when I was riding and found it helpful in reducing pain and swelling after a long day on my feet.