Barisone assessment

Once the shooting took place i lost all track of time and events.

1 Like

Once my daughter was shot i forgot about poor rosie.

1 Like

2 Likes

A horse and a bitey dog named Rosie. That’s something

5 Likes

You know my daughter Rudiana? Small world!Screenshot_20220623-224556_Chrome~2

15 Likes

Maybe don’t take on the mantle of “fact police” if your memory is admittedly faulty

14 Likes

I have a feeling this will be another lie balloon that is going to pop in the civil trial…

24 Likes

Makes it easier to remember the names of your animals in between naps!

8 Likes

Oh my! Is there ANY credibility with this poster? Goodness. Almost like the daughter, say whatever she wants to say as “fact”. Right. I’m done.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Who needs credibility or integrity when you can fake it til you make it….

6 Likes

Why are u so angry knights mom? U seem to have intimate knowledge of facts…you,must have been a frequenter of the barn. You know all of her horses names, you know about rosie…even more than i know… did michaels shenanigans spoil some plans for someone in your family too?

1 Like

Angry? I’m not angry. In fact I’m laughing my butt off.

And I’ve never seen that barn in my life.

There were no Michael shenanigans to me. But your daughter did threaten to sue me and take my stuff.

20 Likes

2 Likes

I never took any “mantle”… just trying to establish the truth. I quickly admit mistakes and try to correct.

1 Like

Knight’s Mom doesn’t need my help but…logic would dictate that if Michael ruined some plans of hers, she might be a little sympathetic to your cause.

7 Likes

Always spewing about posters being angry when they call you or your child out when you fib.

Clearly someone lurking here saw your post and sent truthful information to @Knights_Mom
I can think of 10 - 15 people that could be, including those who used to support your daughter.

You never have any idea who is reading these threads.

17 Likes

I even began the post saying it was sent to me

11 Likes

Ok…so what prompted you to learn laurens horses names and the circumstances surrounding her purchases?

Might get confusing for the help when you send him out to feed Rosie, though.

4 Likes