Barisone assessment

It was kinda confusing which is why i posted a link.

1 Like

2 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

And just like that, she’s moved on to another topic.

7 Likes

YAY! isn’t he dreamy… what can’t he do…

4 Likes

Well i have been posting all day so mistakes will happen

1 Like

He is pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will let @Knights_Mom tell you or any of the others involved. And we all know KM can produce the receipts. Typical Kanarek behavior on full display.

1 Like

Just responding to fresh information.

1 Like

It must kinda suck when one’s so-called Truth is so very easily debunked… as in, recorded statements made at the trial about the arrangements that were made for LK to move her horses to another barn etc.

Seeker - I said this to LK and I will repeat it again to to you - none of your posts here are helping you or your family in any way… they may actually be harmful when it comes to the civil trial. Posting is entirely your choice - but when you are doing a great deal of damage and very little “good”… perhaps you should reconsider that choice…

Just a suggestion - nothing more.

32 Likes

Well I’m accused of living on the forum and I’m older than you and I don’t make that many mistakes and then double down on them! You win that lack of credibility prize for sure.

16 Likes

2 Likes

Smootox…what makes you think i care abut your opinion?

1 Like

2 Likes

If i get to the truth i am happy. Never do i intentionally deceive. This is not an easy media/venue.

1 Like

Holy WOW! Someone comes in and is genuinely nice to you and you make such a rude comment. You really are a piece of work. Amazingly disgusting.

20 Likes

Cutter99 are you taking over for trublonki?

1 Like

That was not nice

1 Like

I don’t believe one word you post. End of story.

2 Likes

2 Likes