Unlimited access >

Barisone hearing?

Anybody know if the 3-month follow up hearing scheduled for Feb 23rd happened? If it did, result?

It was postponed to April I believe at the request of the Barisone.

4 Likes

Hopefully there will be an update when that happens that says he can go on with his life. It was disrupted for long enough.

8 Likes

Agreed. I wonder about the complications of his returning to an area close to the the Jersey Jezebel.

I have zero doubt that although there are still things to fight like his suspension, he genuinely wants everyone to move forward to happy lives.

I also have zero doubt that Jersey Jezebel does not want to move on and does not want anyone to be happy. Her incessant posts to social media trying to justify her actions give that away.

28 Likes

Is she still posting about the trial and the “bombshells”?

4 Likes

She has a “friend” who posts on a few different social media platforms. That “friend” seems to spout all the usual stuff, about how there was a secret plot to kill Lauren, how Lauren is the bestest and most beautiful rider ever, etc etc.

It’s… bizarre and borderline comical.

20 Likes

Yes. Always the “bombshells” but never produces them.

11 Likes

Oh yea of little faith, give her time, think Netflix.

17 Likes

Accent on “borderline”

1 Like

I don’t think Netflix means what she thinks it means.

3 Likes

I agree with you. It will be interesting to see the end result of Netflix.

2 Likes

What about the end result of the bombshellish 48 Hours lawsuit?

4 Likes

There is no record of any legal suit against 48 hours, AFAIK.

2 Likes

Might be, but LK was talking about it in more than a couple of places if memory serves including the 48Hours twitter.

1 Like

Oh she definitely has talked about it. But I don’t think she actually has a lawyer that has submitted a legal complaint. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

I think @Paint_Party forgot to use the sarcasm font on their post. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. Apparently my sarcastic wit is not quite as sharp as I imagined. :laughing:

4 Likes

I enjoyed the new word bombshellish :rofl:

4 Likes

Naaah. I’m just in the top 5 when it comes to dense COTH posters. :crazy_face:

2 Likes