Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

OMG are we now supposed to worry about the identity of the unnamed 3?

6 Likes

No, no! Keep reading the thread.

2 Likes

Hell, I am named and I’m not worried.

The games people play…

2 Likes

Shhhh! You’re going to spoil the big reveal! :wink:

3 Likes

What unnamed 3? Who’s on first?

4 Likes

So, um, you didn’t get it. OK!

4 Likes

That can be addressed by repeating the PM on the thread to which it is related.

Years ago there was a weird guy that sent me unwanted and weird PMs and I let him know (on the thread, not by PM) that I wouldn’t be having private discussions with him and if he kept on sending me messages I would respond by typing out his messages to me on the thread for everyone to see. No doubt screenshots are a better idea, but it worked fairly well if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Got it! The heat has cooked my sense of observation!

2 Likes

My goodness! Did the Moderator’s revelation cause YD to tuck tail and realize she has been defending a dishonest person? :heart:

5 Likes

She’s probably busy fat shaming people on the OT thread

13 Likes

Busy in her darkened room, big stack of M&Ms and diet Coke, maybe a Rogets nearby.

7 Likes

Was it the guy (Steve) who was cloning his cat?

1 Like

Sorry @BigMama1 I’m in the ER with my elderly mother. It may be a four hour wait.

Isn’t it a tad dishonest to claim you think I’m “probably busy fat shaming people on the OT thread,” when you in fact have just been there and would have noticed I haven’t posted there for hours?

Apparently the minor lies are acceptable to you if they’re in the service of getting another jab in.

2 Likes

Nope. In an ER. Sometimes life intrudes. What is a Rogets?

1 Like

Rogets thesaurus, maybe?

Jingles that everything turns out OK for your mom.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. It was some guy who was suspended by USEF and was apparently a fraud who engaged in conning people out of their money and horses. Claimed to be some obscure royalty in Eastern Europe or something to that effect.

3 Likes

I hope you’re mother is okay, but that’s not fair. When BigMama1 posted that, you had, in fact, just posted in OT in that thread, twice. I was in that thread myself when your posts came in. So it’s not fair to come back at her like this with the ER info to make her look bad.

21 Likes

You’re probably right on Roget’s Thesaurus, but I’m not sure how that’s an insult. Is she saying my vocabulary is pretentious? Too bad.

It’s a possible blood clot; I need to rule out a serious one, so it’s likely things will be fine.

2 Likes

“Since the order was for the criminal prosecution to hand it over (as opposed to LK herself) was done this month…I’d say it’s new. The confidential agreement to be used was only filed last week. It’s interesting what was argued and Knights_mom and GirlJoey’s posts made the exhibit list used to justify the request.”

By @Sdel

You still don’t understand, do you. If Sdel is telling truth, it would then logically follow that the opposition will request the same type of material. Let’s not forget, every action (or inaction) just might be a “tell tale,” sign of those who might (or might not) have skin in the game. Or, perhaps more importantly, those who seem to *want it.” Of course, this is all speculation. Calling me a liar - especially in regards to the 2 screen names you mentioned, does me no disservice. [edit]

The person who killed the pony at Devon called my boss to complain I was posting during the workday (I was, at lunch, my time zone was set wrong). My boss laughed. Hung up. Googled her. And asked me if we should open an investigation into her. Couldn’t find a federal hook so we didn’t. But I mean…. REALLY?!

15 Likes