Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

It was not a NJ case. I work in law in another state NOT NJ.

3 Likes
  If I have made an incorrect statement about the concept of common law, please let me know.

We all got that save one poster. @YankeeDuchess this is why we get annoyed. We all follow along and then you pick nits over things we all understand.

8 Likes

Thanks. That’s how I remembered it.

ooh, clever clogs! You’re right and I’m wrong, the case is about freezing assets!

But! (there’s always a but!) we have some statutory citing from Iberianwhozit.

Anyway, what’s it to you if NJ has this law? You appear to be double dog offended by the idea. Like pages of offense.

Are sad you have to pay licensed contractors where you live?

Wait, what are you writing that paper on?

9 Likes

I did cite NJ law having found they have similar statute regarding unlicensed contractors and treble damages.

11 Likes

@Denali6298

Here is

@LilRanger

saying that KM cited a NJ case.

yes, yes, that’s me! Ya got me! goal for you!

2 Likes

so, are you like, a researcher then?

2 Likes

I got that knights mom and fitze were speaking for their jurisdiction that didn’t include NJ about three pages ago. What is your issue?

They provided general legal background that may or may not apply to NJ. Literally not seeing an issue.

5 Likes

Am I involved in legal research? No.

1 Like

what research are you involved in?

3 Likes

Knights Mom was talking about a case in a specific jurisdiction that was not NJ, and added that she believed that the law in NJ was similar, but did not cite a specific NJ case. FitzE was not talking about any specific jurisdiction, but was talking about the general legal principles that inform how the laws might be written.

I haven’t said that I’m involved in any type of research.

Y’all, I am starting to feel like a mother here with a bunch of naughty, naughty children. I go outside for a few hours to dig up some plants, and you waste time and energy engaging with someone whose only goal is to antagonize and get things shut down.

Y’all are smarter than this. Y’all are better than this. Now, straighten up and make me proud!

30 Likes

Yes, and?

I’m learning a ton (or a tonne? I haven weighed it yet) here.

2 Likes

NJ law. Thank you Iberian Fan and Knight’s Mom.

6 Likes

Thank you again, KM.

8 Likes

THIS

8 Likes

It appears you owe at least three additional people apologies.

5 Likes