Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

If you‘re trying to claim that the JUDGE filed a signed order denying the motion, it was posted on the NJ site that Eggbutt linked to, Knights Mom and you saw it, then the judge changed his mind and deleted it, which is why I never saw it, … I don’t believe you.

You seem to be saying you think the judge can (and did) issue a legally binding ruling, then changed his mind and just “deleted” the ruling as if it were comment on Facebook.

2 Likes

I wasn’t asking you. Last I checked you are not Knights Mom.

17 Likes

The post of Knights Mom you were responding to was responding to me, so the “denial” that you were asking about was the one I was talking about.

1 Like

I don’t care what YOU were talking about. I was asking another poster a question because I saw more than one signed order as well.

16 Likes

The one that was in court 3/20. I think it was filed then but I’m afraid of making a mistake lest YD thinks it means I was involved in the Kennedy shooting, Jimmy Hoffa and the 9/11 attacks.

43 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

:lol::lol::lol:

8 Likes

I think it’s too late to prevent it.

18 Likes

If I suffered a protracted campaign to harass, bully, torment , lie about and intimidate us…risking being shot and nearly killed… Almost murdered…

I would have vamanos’d outta there.

21 Likes

My abs are sore from laughing too hard at this. I just watched that whole circus train wreck of a mess during my reduced work hours this week and was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

I thought sociopaths were often intelligent?

6 Likes

At the very least, for the disappearance of Carole Baskin’s husband 🐅👑

13 Likes

A few people have raised the question about why RG isn’t suing. I may be wrong, but I thought there was $50,000 mentioned as what RG and LK thought was owed to them at some point for the work RG had done or maybe was still doing. It does seem strange that he wouldn’t go after that money if there was some kind of contract for the work.

11 Likes

Yikes. I am a Canadian lawyer and in my jurisdiction, if there is a hearing and a judge makes an order, the order is “pronounced” i.e. when the words leave the judge’s lips, that is an order and it takes effect immediately. The lawyers still have to draft the “form of order” after, and lawyers for each party who attended must agree on the form of order, and the registrar and/or judge must agree that the paper order correctly reflects what the judge pronounced. Sometimes that involves comparing the clerk’s notes from the day, or even having the audio recording re-listened to by a court staffer to ensure that we all got it right. Occasionally disputes arise and then everyone has to go back in front of the judge to “settle the terms of the order.”

Plenty of times my clients have been abiding by an order which was orally given but for which I have been stuck in the above morass for a while as the paper order was sorted out.

Of course that’s only my experience in my jurisdiction.

14 Likes

Does YD ever post in anything not LK related?

Also, Joe Exotic is like the gay, redneck, exotic animal version of NP if the Maestro actually had money. Some of the stuff he does on that show sounds like something NP would do.

11 Likes

Is he a licensed contractor? If not, that could be why.

BTW some civil courts, when it comes to contractors who are unlicensed, are able to, under law, award 3x the requested damages against the contractor. Courts hate unlicensed contractors. Just a PSA for you guys.

15 Likes

OMG, tears from laughing so much over here. Custom saddle made from football leather, maybe… perfect for the humping to the oldies for airs above ground.

7 Likes

@Jenerationx and @RainWeasley you guys are killing me! :lol::lol::lol:

3 Likes

If he is, he isn’t licensed in New Jersey. His middle name is “Guy”, correct?

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/Verification/SearchResults.aspx

There is a Robert C. Goodwin, master plumber, licensed in New York since 1989.

5 Likes

Not him unless he became a master plumber at the age of 13!

5 Likes

They often aren’t as intelligent as they think they are…

19 Likes