Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You missed the picture, but that’s ok. I will give you time to reflect, as I am not a mean pony

Lol

:horse:

6 Likes

Moral of the thread:

Taylor is worried about the appeal and the K’s are upset at the show of support Michael is continuing to receive and that the hearing may not go their way.

It’s all in the sea lions’ bark….

40 Likes

Blah blah blah what. No time for you.

Oh look hay.

9 Likes

Thank you!!! That statement was a lie.

14 Likes

Who was acquitted of murder?

12 Likes

In the previous hearing, MBs lawyers requested the Krol hearing be private. They did not cite law that they claimed required the hearing to be private.

They are paid to represent MBs interests. If there is a statute that says the Krol hearings must be private, why didn’t they cite it to Taylor?

Perhaps neither the judge nor the defense attorneys have bothered to familiarize themselves with the pertinent laws.

Seems unlikely to me.

2 Likes

Now where are you getting this information from?

How do you know that they did not cite the law?

Where you there blah blah blah?

13 Likes

[quote=“Seeker1, post:178, topic:785728, full:true”] However one person did report him on this very forum way before my daughter came along
[/quote]

Past. HH says that is a forbidden topic.

BTW…how is Pam? Any ideas why she spazzed and deleted her posts?

6 Likes

Deleted? They are still here last I checked. She is another state supporting dressage endeavors with large and generous sums of money. Found her by using Google.

Yes, deleted. She deleted many of her claims right when it was announced that Barisone would go to trial. Some stand, but many were deleted.

11 Likes

Large and generous sums of money.

Wow that is really what’s it about isn’t it?

Thanks for again for showing everyone that HH.

Here’s a word of the day for everyone.

Shallow

Google will help anyone out if need be.

12 Likes

The law exists. It is costs for a reason, ostensibly. How do you know they didn’t cite the law? And regardless, do you believe that their failure to cite the law somehow invalidates it? Privacy around medical issues exists for a reason. Don’t you agree?

This is exhausting,

17 Likes

I just checked. She deleted about 4 in December 2021 but the rest remain, including one from 2015 long before this happened.

Shallow? Is your bucket not filled to the top? Keep whinnying and someone will come. Try kicking your stall too.

Those deleted posts were certain claims about MB’s behavior. I may have screenshots of at least one or two.

7 Likes

Ohhh you going come in my stall with a crop next.

Oh my the terror.

You and your co horts are laughable and easily rattled as proven time and time again.

17 Likes

The dynamic of these threads is fascinating and so very predictable. So predictable they are no longer entertaining and offer nothing more than support for Michael Barisone.

23 Likes

We wish Michael all the best. We hope he is cured and can move on with his life.

3 Likes

By law, are you referring to HIPAA?

That doesn’t apply to courts.

If there is law requiring Krol hearings to be private, please cite it. What Ekat has been citing is a “directive”. Not quite the same thing as a legal statute.

The failure of MBs lawyers to cite a law that Krol hearings must be private suggests that no such law exists. It doesn’t prove that no such law exists, but it suggests that.

1 Like

Only if the Kanareks stay out of his life,and you’ve proven consistently that you are unwilling or unable to do that.

23 Likes