Unlimited access >

Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Just crossing fingers that justice is finally served!

32 Likes

There is an update about this hearing on the Go Fund Me.

Here is a screen shot of it.

21 Likes

Was just thinking about him this week and hoping justice is finally served and he is released :crossed_fingers::heart:

13 Likes

:pray:

As always.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reminder/update!

1 Like

No more civil trial for Taylor to worry about. No more excuses.

19 Likes

If Taylor can find a way to f**k with Michael, he will. :frowning_face:

31 Likes

Hopefully this hearing will provide more evidence which can be used against Taylor in the appeal if necessary. Surely he is aware of it. Maybe it’ll make a difference.

20 Likes

Thank you.

Keeping all my digits crossed.

2 Likes

The Friday of Memorial Weekend. Really? I’ll believe it when it happens!

9 Likes

I was thinking about that when I realized what the date was. I hope it happens and he finally gets released.

6 Likes

I hope there will finally be some positive movement for Michael. This poor man deserves to be free. Fingers crossed.

18 Likes

Yes, hopefully there will be some progress. He’s suffered enough from this whole “finish the bastard” ordeal.

15 Likes

I am surprised it’s scheduled on a holiday weekend.

2 Likes

Isn’t the holiday part of the weekend on Monday?

4 Likes

My company is closed Friday to Monday because the entire thing is a government holiday and everyone we work with would also be closed. The holiday itself is Monday. When I worked in a different field we’d work OT that weekend so it’s a nice change, but I am surprised the hearing is that Friday.

Friday isn’t a holiday in NJ.

7 Likes

I mean whatever, I’m just saying many people make it a 4 day weekend and many people have all 4 days off. I hope that isn’t the case.

4 Likes

It must be an area specific thing.

I know lots of people who have jobs that have lots of days off (far more than I get in my job) and no one I know has Friday officially off.
It is always interesting to learn what is done in different places on here.

I should hope that if it had to be rescheduled because of a holiday, that the rescheduling would be done long before now.

2 Likes

Judges can set a hearing on a day not a holiday and, guess what, you have to attend the hearing. That’s one of the perks of being a judge. There’s nothing nefarious or unusual about this.

If judges didn’t schedule hearing every day someone wanted to take a long weekend or extend a holiday weekend or whatever we’d never have hearings.

Says someone who has a live Rule 16 on July 5th in Easton.

10 Likes