Unlimited access >

Barisone- New Thread

There is no live today, just procedure stuff with the judge/lawyers, so maybe you can catch up?

2 Likes

Prepare to fast forward 26:14 minutes once Schlessinger takes the stand for the prosecution. That’s how long he droned on about his qualifications.

12 Likes

WHAT??? I’m off today and can’t watch live??? DAMMIT. Alright, back to catching up on the past lives I guess.

Also, my mother has been watching some on her own and says “I don’t think he’ll get off, but it’s a shame what they did to him.” She knows does not know anything about any of the witnesses but got the impression from the Psych experts that he knew what he was doing.

7 Likes

To change your vote in the poll, just click on the box that says “show vote” (with the slash through the eye), and it will go back to the poll choices and you can change your choice.

It’s really hard to vote in the poll when we don’t truly understand what the options are for conviction/not guilty.

Or has that been confirmed and I missed it?

Judge has changed his mind. LAW&CRIME NETWORK LIVE STREAM UP and coming in a min!!!

WATCH LIVE: NJ v Michael Barisone Trial Day 10 - JUDGE CHANGED HIS MIND, STREAM COMING IN A MIN - YouTube

12 Likes

My Husband has been following along and seen snippets of everyone testifying. He’s along the same lines “They are horrid, but you still can’t shoot someone”.

Of course, he’s also been conditioned after years of living with a therapist, to add “That man needs real support and help, and it’s sad that he’s likely not to ever get it.”

13 Likes

A man so careful in his life would not go on a shooting spree given the particular circumstances of that day/time/place/people. Something happened. Could have been an attack by the tenants or could have been a mental break.

19 Likes

MB was foolish not to take the plea deal. This will not turn out well for him.

4 Likes

Darnit! I have a meeting in 10 min

ETA thanks for posting @floppyammy - I never would have known!

2 Likes

We don’t know that yet and neither do you.

21 Likes

for real?

1 Like

Yep, I’m watching it now…still on mute but can see defense + MB at their table.

3 Likes

Live stream is UP and the courtroom has at least all counsel and Barisone!

3 Likes

THANK YOU. Live it is. Do we think there are any more witnesses?

They tried to trick the viewers so we wouldn’t be tuned in :joy:

4 Likes

Updating my DH this morning, re the new barn where these two characters now have their foot in the door…

“I wouldn’t let her ride my horse if the horse was trained to kill.”

11 Likes

But the jury will not be there, since this is about the instructionsto be given to the jury.

It says “charge conference,” so I imagine sorting out any issues related to charging?.

1 Like

We’ll see.

The truth is regardless what the verdict is, Lauren Kanarek and her associates have been shown to everyone. That was a very important goal for Barisone’s team.

30 Likes