Unlimited access >

Barisone Update

As @Knights_Mom said, MB’s story sounds like a great tale about the triumph of the human spirit.

I’m glad to hear he has a literary agent. They will help guide him through the process of writing his book and make it more likely he’ll link up with a publisher. I can’t wait to read it.

I wish him all the best going forward with his life.

33 Likes

The gist is: He missed human contact during time in the hospital. He has an agent and is writing a book. Also cleaning his car collection (who knew?). Hasn’t ridden due, it seems, to his requirement to stay in NJ. Looks forward to that greatly but not out to prove anything, wants to ride because he loves it. Farm in Fla has Justin training some horses, Lara is based there. Also stated that he is trying to run 5 miles/day. Says the time he was confined taught him a lot about what is important, what is not.
Here is the link, dont know if it will work, and article is on p. 16 if that doesnt come up.

35 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks for the summary and link 2tempe! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you. I was finally able to read it.

Does anyone know how long he will be required to stay in NJ? Would love to see him back in Fla on his own property and around some horses.

8 Likes

That’s what the next hearing in April will determine.

7 Likes

Anyone know when in April? Da judge ain’t the one that seems to follow statutorily prescribed timelines.

8 Likes

The 23rd I believe is the schedule

3 Likes

April 23rd.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to his book. I hope he has illustrations in it. :chipmunk:

10 Likes

I have not enjoyed the lovely Squire L in a very long time. I am going to go look for him so I can share him again.

Edit to add -
Here he is, in all his amazingness.

36 Likes

What is the April court case about? Please tell me its not the same biased judge that was overseeing his first trial.

1 Like

It is a hearing to check up on Michael’s current mental health status and what, if any, restrictions need to be placed on him.

And yes, it’s with the same biased judge from the trial.

15 Likes