Unlimited access >

Barns in Aiken, SC?

So I live in augusta and I’m looking for a new barn because my current barn is fine, I just don’t love he circuit we show on. I’ve been riding hunters for 8 years with a bit of eventing, fox hunting, and jumpers here and there. So now I’m looking for a barn that shows locally and maybe some As and AAs. A plus would be if they were diverse in disciplines (not strictly like hunter and hunter only), but not required. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good barns and/or trainers around Aiken/Augusta. Any advice welcomed:))

Try Bridlewood in Aiken. They do both hunters and jumpers, though not sure how well stocked they are on lesson horses if you’re not bringing your own. I’ve taken lessons there previously and both Kate and Brett are great teachers and trainers. I believe Kate travels to shows whereas Brett is more the ‘at home’ trainer.

1 Like

Daniel Geitner -DFG Stables

1 Like

My husband, Jonathan and I have a small h/j business on Storm Branch Rd. (across from the Iron Horse). We do most of the local Aiken shows and occasionally TIEC. Give us a call if you’d like more information! 203 464 6832

1 Like