Unlimited access >

Barns in Ipswich, MA?

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but I am looking to find a barn where I can board // trail ride in Ipswich, MA. Can be a backyard barn, even.
I know that there are TONS of barns in this town, I just can’t seem to find any information or websites for any!

Do you know about the classifieds on equinesite.com? If not go to the web page. On the left you will see resources. Under that heading click on classifieds. Then click on stalls available section. You can do a search or click the tiny arrows on top where the headings are to sort the ads in alphabetical order. I don’t personally know of any barns in Ipswich myself so I can’t recommend one. Good luck, I hope you find a good barn.

You should also check out barns in Topsfield and Hamilton because they all share the same public and private (hunt) trails. I would look for Willowdale Farm in Topsfield owned by Elaine Robson for direct access to Willowdale State Forest. In Hamilton, Canterbrook Equestrian Center is right next to Bradley Palmer State Park.

You can also go to the Equestrian Shop North which is a tack shop in Bruni’s Marketplace on Rte. 133 in Ipswich. They may have some postings looking for boarders nearby.

Good luck.