Unlimited access >

Barns in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek MI

I’m moving to Kalamazoo soon and I’m looking for a barn in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area. I do the As with my horse so a trainer that goes to those shows would be great. Please let me know what barns are in the area!

there are not many , only 2 that I know of and one is up for sale … Pine Meadow in Augusta ( sub of Kalamazoo) with Dmitriy Kokoshkin , who goes to the bigger shows , and Windsong in Battle Creek , but not sure she is taking on new clients . a little further North and you have Meadowview in Lowell ( About 50 minutes from Battle Creek) who go to the bigger shows and Ocala , and Kentree in Ada who go to some of the bigger shows plus Kentucky. IF you would like to PM me I can give you phone numbers and answer any questions.

Captivate in Schoolcraft is beautiful.

http://www.captivatefarms.com/Captivate_Farms/Welcome.html

Beautiful facility and Erin is an excellent trainer…about 15 minutes south of Kalamazoo. She does lots of the A-AA shows including the Great Lakes Equestrian Festival in Traverse City.

Oh I forgot about them , they are relatively new, but heard good things about them too.

[QUOTE=MIKES MCS;8606855]
Oh I forgot about them , they are relatively new, but heard good things about them too.[/QUOTE]

Not that new, we boarded two of our horses there 5-6 years ago. :winkgrin:

[QUOTE=MIKES MCS;8606855]
Oh I forgot about them , they are relatively new, but heard good things about them too.[/QUOTE]

Not that new, we boarded two of our horses there 5-6 years ago.:winkgrin: