Unlimited access >

Barns in/ near Columbus, OH

Galena

What a dream come true! Welcome to the hood. I’m nearby on Croton Road. Let us know what you need help with!

2 Likes

@PaddockWood feel free to PM me with recommendations on hay suppliers!

1 Like

Will do. I just built a big barn so have all kinds of contacts. Will also send sawdust, hay and any others that might be relevant.

You’ll also want to connect with the local awesome riding folks. Heritage Farm puts on eventing and did we already tell you about Mohican just north where you can ride into the deep forest AND in Alexandria you can haul and ride at Lobdell (mowed riding paths as well as riding into the woods and onto a frisbee course) AND Infirmary Mound (Granville) another nearby awesome trail riding spot.

AND, did you know Bravehorse is right near you? New show facility with all the right stuff.

1 Like

Heritage Farm is gone…sold for development for Intel.

WOW. I had no idea. It’s just the beginning of big change. :anguished:

I forgot! That first cup of coffee while watching your horse graze in your pasture is one of the best moments EVER. Congrats again. Jingles for a smooth transition personally and professionally

1 Like

I can post this now, as we closed today. The blank slate looking out our new back door.

Here’s to new beginnings!

7 Likes

Congrats!! Lots of grass!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a dream come true!

1 Like

Um, excuse me, we need a whole lot more than just one measley picture of grass! Cough it up!

1 Like

Here’s a few more pix. I have a shelter, I rented a skid steer over the weekend to spread stone, all my fence posts are in, I have to finish the tpost sleeves. I’m spraying this week, and hopefully bringing him home in a couple weeks.

And the sunsets here are amazing!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! It looks great!!!

1 Like