Unlimited access >

Barnsby Pegasus 800 Saddle with I-Tree?

Does anyone have a Barnsby Pegasus 800 saddle with the I-Tree? This is the tree that you heat, and then it conforms to your horse’s shape.

I have one. This saddle is made by the master saddler used by the queen of England. The posture it creates is incredible and so essential to the balance that makes superior riders. The comfort (softness and lack of crowding) in the front for the rider is unsurpassed. Lateral communication through seat bones is vastly more easily done in this saddle than any other saddle I have used. It molds to the shape of the horse. It is fully adjustable with moveable blocks and stirrup hooks that allow the stirrups to be move forward for jumping or back for dressage. It can do a y-girth or regular girth. If you haven’t sat in it you don’t know just how superior this saddle is for both the rider and the horse. After many years of riding many different horses in different saddles, I consider it to be the holy grail of saddles. I also have the saddle fit machine that coordinates with it.

You are a saddle rep?

How does this work? Do you put the whole saddle leather and all in the oven so the tree gets soft?

Okay I looked this up. You plug the saddle into an electrical socket, tree heats up, you fit to your horse. Interesting. Exactly how much of the tree melts? Can you adjust rocker fit or just width?

:confused::eek::winkgrin:

Ok now I want to see one!!

Barnsby is out of business, isn’t it? Odd post.

Yes, you are right. I was thinking this was spam from a sales rep, but I guess not.

First post from someone with 11 total posts, second post from someone with ONE post? Sales pitch for sure.

1 Like

No. My saddle is not for sale and neither is my saddle fit machine. It is the last Barnsby itree saddle fit machine on earth. Both are pristine. You can look but you can’t touch. :wink:

2 Likes