Unlimited access >

Best Ariat Outsoles on Boots?

So, I’ve been looking at these boots:

http://www.ariat.com/HRTG_WESTERN_R_TOE_W_FOO.html?dwvar_HRTG__WESTERN__R__TOE__W__FOO_color=DISTRESSED_BROWN

These boots have the Duratread outsole, and I was wondering if any of you knew how well it would wear and long it would last? If you have any other Ariat boots with the same/different outsole, I’d love to know how it wore with the type of activity it was used for. These will be used for riding, along with lots of walking/working, but not on a daily basis.
Thanks!

I have these boots just for showing, and they’re super comfortable. I can’t speak to how they’ll hold up since I just use them a couple of times a year.

I will say any other Ariat boot I have has worn like iron. I just replaced my ProBabies that were, 12ish years old? And they had hard wear with walking, riding, and stall cleaning (which is hell on boots).

Thanks Tee, good to know–especially from a fellow Washingtonian. :slight_smile: I’m thinking these boots should work to suit my needs, but I’ll wait to see a few other opinions just for good measure. I usually work at some nearby ranches 1-2x a week and then everyday for 2 weeks in August.

Huh. So Ariat Western boots wear like iron, while everyone complains their Ariat English field boots dissolve in a couple of years. Interesting.